- Guide Price £1,250,000 - £1,500,000
- Stunning Period Family Home
- Extensive Well Presented Accommodation
- Paddocks And Stabling
- Set In Over 2 Acres Of Private Grounds
- Attractive Breakfast Kitchen With AGA
- Drawing Room And Family Room With Log Burners
- Master Suite With Dressing Room And Ensuite Bathroom
- Four Further Bedrooms, Three With Ensuites
This beautiful period farmhouse has been sympathetically renovated & extended to create an exceptional spacious family home, set within well tended private grounds of over 2 acres.
This beautiful period farmhouse has been sympathetically renovated & extended to create an exceptional spacious family home, set within well tended private grounds of over 2 acres. The well proportioned accommodation comprises on the ground floor a large reception hall, family kitchen with AGA and views over the gardens, dining room with feature fireplace & stone floors, family room with log burner, formal drawing room also with log burner and stunning views over the gardens, boot room, utility and wc. To the first floor the master suite has a dressing room and ensuite bathroom, there are four further bedrooms, three with ensuites, a family bathroom and large office/games room. Outside, the gardens & grounds extend to over 2 acres with the upmost privacy. They are mainly laid to lawn with paddocks, a large barn that could be converted to a variety of uses (STPP) and detached stabling for 2 horses with a tack room.