- Properties for Sale
- About Moores
- Areas Covered
- Country & Equestrian
- Rutland Lifestyle
- Contact Us
Kettleby House is a detached four bedroom home with a double garage in this small but stunning collection of 12 new homes from Grace Homes Ltd.
Welcome to an exciting new development, set within the pretty rolling green hills of Wymondham countryside is Glebe Rise.
Glebe Rise offers 12 uniquely designed homes all suiting different family needs and offering fantastic views and versatile living accommodation.
Wymondham itself may have all the benefits of a rural and picturesque setting yet has close access to the A1 and is only a short distance of 6 minutes away from Melton Mowbray; 8 minutes away from Oakham and 16 miles from Grantham, so no compromise on transport links to get that ideal setting!
Plot 4 – Kettleby House – A 4 Bedroom detached stone built property.
Downstairs briefly offers an L shaped Kitchen with utility and Family room opening into the garden via stylish sliding doors, a perfect family space! the ground floor also includes a separate study ideal for home working; a downstairs W/C and a living room with log burner feature.
The first floor has four generously sized bedrooms with en-suites and ample wardrobe space for the Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2 and a family bathroom with high end sanitary ware.
Outside briefly compromises solar panels to roof, a very well sized landscaped garden; double garaged with Off road parking for up to 4 cars.
Why buy a new build? ….
Grace Homes offer the choice of luxury finishes to your specification, not to mention a 10 year premier warranty for peace of mind.
Each plot has the additional benefits of…
– Silestone quartz surfaces and upstand to kitchen and utility
– Porcelanosa floor tiles to kitchen and utility and bathrooms to have specific wall tiles
– Appliances by Siemens, for example.. Gas Hob, Integrated multi function oven (double oven to four and five bedroom homes), Integrated Fridge, Freezer and dishwasher
– Pluming and electrics for a washing machine and tumble dryer within the utility room
– Bathrooms to offer Villeroy & Boch Basins, baths and W/C’s
– Hansgrobe brassware throughout bathrooms
– Oak internal doors with brushed stainless-steel ironmongery
– Stylish staircase with Oak Handrail
– Gas Central heating with latest generation condensing boiler for energy efficiency
– Solar panels on every house roof to help heat the hot water
– Underfloor heating on the groundfloor
– Most homes offering working fireplaces in reclaimed brickwork with either oak beam or brickwork arch and oak mantel in the living room.
– High quality front doors and timber double glazed windows with energy efficient low-emissivity glass with Chromatech argon sealed units
– Windows painted in heritage grey
– folding sliding doors link the kitchen and the family room to the garden in every four and five bed home
– garages have remote controlled timber up and over doors
– Smart TV/HD distribution to each TV point
– low energy lighting throughout with recessed LED downlights in kitchen and bathrooms
– NSI Gold certified security alarms
– window locks to non-escape windows
– external doors have a multi point locking system
– Landscaped and turfed gardens
– Patio and paths in natural stone
– Outside tap
– Electric car charging points
– parking areas feature tegular paving